6:00am - Drop off/ play
7:00am - diaper change/wash hands/daily health check
8:30am - clean up
8:40am - diaper change/wash hands
9:00am - morning snack/wash hands &
9:30am - large motor skills – outside recess or gym time
10:00am - music, songs and dancing
11:00am - diaper change/ wash hands
11:30am - lunch time/ wash hands
12:00pm - check diapers
& Rest time
3:00pm - diaper change/wash hands,
Afternoon snack/wash hands,
6:00pm - Pick up time
- Diaper change schedule- every 2 hours unless needed sooner.
- Feedings – every 2 -4 hours depending on child’s needs.
- Every diaper change and feeding must be recorded on child’s chart daily, along with any other concerns to be discussed with parents.
- To read parent notifications posted by teacher pertaining to upcoming events, & activities.
- Sign your child in daily
- Notify the center if your child has a communicable disease (anything contagious).
- Keep your child’s information up to date, emergency #’s, immunization records, etc.
You will need to provide the center with:
- sippy cup
- baby food, if not yet eating meals that are provided
- 2)blankets,2)crib sheets
- extra change of clothes
These items need to be labeled with your child’s name and replaced as needed for adequate care of your child. Please make sure your child has the appropriate outside clothing for the season, as we like to take the children outside as much as possible.
Day care Center’s Responsibilities
- We will sanitize your child’s cups at the end of every day.
- We laundry your child’s bedding weekly, unless needed sooner.
- We will provide you with a daily, feeding/diaper changing log for your child.
- We will notify you on the daily log, when your child’s supplies are running low.
- We will provide your child with nutritious meals and snacks, please let us know if your child has any food allergies.